Wednesday, May 22nd- June 14th (When Montgomery County Schools in Session)
Note that this season, the pool will be opening afternoons prior to Memorial Day weekend.
|Memorial Day (May 27th)||10A-8P|
Please note that adult swim (17 years and older) occurs the first 15 minutes on the hour.
June 17th- July 21st (During Swim Team Season)
|Monday – Thursday*||12P- 9P|
|Independence Day (July 4th)||12P- 7P|
* Except Wednesday night swim meets when pool CLOSES at 4:30P
* Except Saturday swim meets when the pool opens at 12P
July 22nd- August 23rd (After Swim Team Season)
|Monday- Friday||10A- 9P|
August 26th- September 6th (When Montgomery County Schools in Session)
Monday, Labor Day (September 2nd): 10A-7P (Dog dip will be on September 8th)
“2013 Bonus Weekend”
|Friday, September 6||3PM-9PM|
|Saturday, September 7||10A-9PM|
|Sunday, September 8||12PM-7PM (End of season dog dip at 7P)|
Monday – Thursday: 10A-12P, June 21st-July 23rd
- The baby pool, and only the baby pool, will be open during group swim lessons.
- The main pool will be for group swim lessons only during these hours.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children in the baby pool.
- Parents must remain in the baby pool attending their child(ren). Lifeguards do not directly oversee the baby pool at any time.
- The baby pool will be closed during all home meets.
- The baby pool will be closed during swim team practices.
Early Bird Swim
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 6:30A-7:30A June 17th- August 23rd
- This program is an additional $30.
- If you would like to sign up, please contact the pool manager or fill out and return an “Early Bird” sign up form located in the guardhouse or on the “Swim” page of this website.
When Cedarbrook hosts home swim meets, the pool is closed for general swimming. Please see specific dates above or noted within calendar.
The pool closes at the first sounds of thunder until it is determined that the storm has passed. Please check your email for weather updates.
The pool may close at the discretion of pool management for health and safety matters. If this occurs, signs will be posted at the front desk and a member e-mail will be sent out indicating this unexpected closure.