Cedarbrook is kicking off Summer 2013 with a Beer & Wine Tasting (for adults)!
When: Saturday, June 15th, 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Special performance by Sean Gaiser and friends
$5.00 per person at the door. PLEASE complete the (free) online registration by clicking here.
Bring your favorite bottle of wine or your favorite six-pack of beer to share and a cooler if you have one. We’ll place it on the table or in coolers, and everyone can have fun tasting everyone’s favorites. Local talent and previous Cedarbrook swimmer and member, SEAN GAISER and friends will be playing for your enjoyment. So sit back, relax and enjoy the start of a fabulous summer! There will be No Swimming in the pool. The party is limited to Adults 21 and over; adult guests are permitted. Everyone will pay $5.00 at the grassy gate entrance. Some food will be provided, compliments of Cedarbrook. As always feel free to bring your own munchies too. Pool will close at 6:30 pm that evening.
Food, Catering & Parties
Family dinner nights, youth and adult parties, swim team pep rallies, raft nights, and other special events are held regularly at the pool. The Board supports events on Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day for the general pool membership.
The Swim Team also has a steady stream of events. As a fundraising activity, the swim team sells food during home swim meets on Wednesday evenings. On Saturday mornings, the swim team sells bagels, muffins and juice. All members are welcome to enjoy good, reasonably priced food and support our team!
Beverage and snack machines are located on the grounds. Please let the guards know if there is a problem with a machine so that it can be fixed.
The pool grounds are intended for the use of all members and may not be used by any individual or group for their own profit.
Please see the club calendar on home page for details. Also, feel free to contact the Board if you would like to volunteer to organize or help with an event.
Bringing 10 or more guests into the pool on any one day constitutes a Private Party. All private parties must be registered (please use the Cedarbrook Party Request Form). Unscheduled parties can disrupt normal pool operations and jeopardize everyone’s safety by creating a shortage of lifeguards.
Social Forms and Event Flyers
- Cedarbrook Party Request Form – for 10 or more guests
- Tye Dyeing at the Pool! – Date TBD; 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Fourth of July Cookout & Games- July 4th, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ladies Book Swap- TBD! Event coordinator Penny Rigler (301) 581-0952
- Noodle Fun - every Thursday at 1 p.m. until 2:30 p.m., beginning June 27, 2013; please note the first 15 minutes are for adults during adult swim
- Raft Nights- Starting June 17, 2013, every Monday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.; please note the first 15 minutes are for adults during adult swim
- Dive in Movie Night- Date TBD – 8 p.m.; event contact Ellie Griffin email@example.com