The Cedarbrook tennis courts have returned to their historical numbering scheme. Please note when reserving courts that the court near the gazebo is Court 1, followed by Courts 2 and 3, and the far court is Court 4. Please make sure to help us take care of our courts by following the tennis court rules as outlined at the club.
Tennis Rules, Guidelines & Master Schedule
- You must only wear shoes designated for use on tennis courts (no marking shoes).
- There is going to be alot of tennis activity this season. Check sign up sheet for most current information and to reserve your court. Reservations only allowed one week in advance.
- Click here for 2013 master tennis schedule that outlines court usage this spring and summer. A copy will also be posted at the courts.
- Please sign your tennis guests in at all times. A sign-in sheet is located in the tennis gazebo for your convenience.
- Anyone (6 years and up) using the pool, basketball court, and tennis courts who is not a Club member will be charged the standard guest fee of $3/weekday and $5/weekend. This includes anyone coming to the Club just for lessons. All guests must be accompanied by one or more Cedarbrook members.
- Mike Kotz is Cedarbrook’s Tennis Pro. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up or have any questions about the tennis program or classes. See the Tennis page for more information on programs.
- Courts will be reserved for lessons however every effort will be made to keep at least one court open for member play.
- Contact Mike Kotz if you would like to reserve the ball machine.
Tennis Keys & Off Season Use of Tennis Courts
- During the “off season, tennis keys can be purchased for $90 (deposit plus one year maintence fee) or $40 each season, after the deposit.
- To order a key, please contact Linda Wolpert at email@example.com
- Members with tennis keys must lock the gate tightly upon leaving the grounds. Other members should respect this rule and leave when the member with the key is ready to leave.