Employment Opportunities at Cedarbrook Club for the Upcoming 2021 Season
Lifeguards and Front Desk Workers
Cedarbrook Pool Manager, Assistant Manager, Lifeguards and Front Desk workers are chosen/hired, managed and employed by Pool Personnel Inc. (PPI) To apply, go to https://poolpersonnel.com/employment/
The Cedarbrook Board is not a part of the process of who is hired by the pool management company. If there are issues, please contact them directly.
Snack Bar (2021 availability TBD)
(Seasonal) The Seahawk Snack Shack has limited positions for attendants. Prefer (but not limited too) applicants that are at least 16 years old. Looking for courteous individuals that are tidy, responsive to window orders and accurate with money and inventory tracking. Cash handling and being able to follow protocols on your own is needed. Maturity and good decision-making skills a must.
Please continue to watch here for updates for the 2021 season once our season opening and plan is finalized.
Cedarbrook Assistant Coach
The Cedarbrook Seahawks are seeking a qualified Assistant Coach for the Summer 2021 MCSL Swim Season. We are looking for an enthusiastic coach with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to help swimmers set and reach their goals. Applicants should be able to motivate swimmers of all ages and abilities and have the energy to help lead our team from Memorial Day weekend through All‐Star Weekend at the end of July. Cedarbrook will compete in Division F in 2021.
Assistant Coach Primary Responsibilities:
- Build team spirit, unity and sportsmanship
- Work with Head Coach to plan, supervise and coach team practices (morning and afternoon), includes on deck and in-water coaching to help swimmers develop
- Attend and help organize and conduct all “A” and “B” meets and team social events, including weekly spirit events
- Work with the head coach, other assistant coaches, and parent volunteers in organizing all “A” and “B” meets
- Communicate effectively with other coaching staff, team parents and reps
- Be familiar with MCSL rules and procedures
- Current lifeguard and CPR certification required
- Prior swim instructor/coach experience preferred
- Prior swim experience (e.g., college, summer, club, or high school swimming)
Salary is competitive and based on experience. If you are interested in a fun and rewarding summer coaching position with a competitive and enthusiastic team, please send your resume and a brief description of your qualifications to the Cedarbrook Swim Team MCSL Representative, Angela Harvey, at email@example.com.
Cedarbrook Kitty Hawk Coaches
The Cedarbrook Seahawk swim team has coaching opportunities for the Kiddie Hawks group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in working with young swimmers during the summer season.
Coach duties will include:
- Providing swim instruction to the pre-team swimmers (8 years and younger)
- Instruction will be during morning and afternoon practice sessions
- Stroke and developmental demonstrations will be done on deck as well as in the water
- Providing constructive and encouraging feedback to swimmers
- Attending mini meet functions including pep rallies and social events
Preferred candidates will have previous coaching and instruction experience. Competitive swim team experience is helpful. A qualified candidate enjoys working and motivating children with a variety of swim abilities. All Kiddie Hawk coaches are expected to demonstrate positive leadership and sportsmanship as mentors for the younger swimmers.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Limited Scope/Weeks) Interested in helping teach group swimming at Cedarbrook? Please contact Susan Williams directly at: email@example.com
July 4th Holiday
Hourly help to carry out festivities during the July 4th weekend. More information will be available as the date approaches.
Cedarbrook has a number of needs for seasonal volunteers. This is the perfect opportunity for old and young to keep our Club a great one. Volunteer hours may be able to count for SSL if the project/work is pre-approved. There are needs all over the Club for volunteers, here are some current projects that need the right volunteer:
- Historic projects (archive pieces of Cedarbrook history)
- Swim Team
- Special events
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.