The Pool opens this Saturday, May 29, at 12 noon.
Please review the Club’s Rules and Regulations before visiting the pool. In addition, please abide by the following policies until further notice when visiting the pool:
1. We ask that all members over the age of 5 wear face masks when entering and exiting the pool, and when inside the bathhouse.
2. All members will check-in at the Front Desk and enter and exit the pool through the bathhouse.
3. All members are required to upload their photos to their Member Splash account PRIOR to their first visit to the pool. The Guards will not be able to add a photo to your account. Please log-in to your account, verify all personal information, and click the blue ‘edit’ link next to each name to upload a photo. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.
4. No guests will be allowed at the pool. The Board will re-visit this policy as we gauge capacity during the opening weeks.
5. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a member who is at least 15 years old at all times.
6. The baby pool and playground will be open! We encourage members to observe social distancing and be considerate to others.
7. Children over the age of 5 are prohibited from the baby pool.
8. Diapered members are welcome in the main pool. Diapered members must wear a swim diaper AND a waterproof cover.
9. Deck furniture will be available for use. Members may still bring their own chairs.
10. Lap swimming will be restricted to two individuals unless swimmers are members of the same household.
11. The Seahawks are back this year! Please check the Club’s Calendar for up-to-date practice and swim meet schedules. https://cedarbrookclub.org/calendar/
12. Swim lessons at Cedarbrook are also back! Stay tuned for details.
We ask for your patience as we get back into the swing of things. We expect our policies to change throughout the summer. So keep an eye out for updates. And as always, please email us if you have any additional questions.
The Cedarbrook Board