The following Rules and Policies have been adopted by the Board for the safety and enjoyment of our Members and their guests.
Please contact the Board if you have any questions or concerns.
- No smoking or vaping on the Club Grounds.
- No glass containers or illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the grounds.
- Deposit all trash in the proper receptacles.
- The club is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings on the club grounds. Do not leave items unattended.
- Parking lot speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- No pets allowed on the Ground at any time (except the annual dog swim).
- Profane language, uncooperative or aggressive behavior, or intoxication are prohibited anywhere on the Grounds.
*last updated June 1, 2021
- All members must follow all Federal, State, and Local regulations while at the club.
- Gathering limits shall be in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- For the most up-to-date Covid-19 regulations, please check with local health officials.
- We ask that all members over the age of 5 wear face masks when entering and exiting the pool, and when inside the bathhouse.
- All members will check-in at the Front Desk and enter and exit the pool through the bathhouse.
- No guests will be permitted at the pool until further notice.
- Deck furniture will be available for use. Members may still bring their own chairs.
- Lap swimming will be restricted to two individuals unless swimmers are members of the same household.
- We ask for your patience as we get back into the swing of things. We expect our policies to change throughout the summer. So keep an eye out for updates.
- Parents, guardians, caregivers, or supervising siblings must supervise their children. Please ensure children are respectful and following all applicable rules. Failure to do so may result in removal from the pool and/or a loss or suspension of Club privileges. See Sec. 8 below.
- All members must have an uploaded photo on record to check in at the front desk. Members without photos will be denied entry.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a member over the age of 15 at all times.
- Persons over the age of 5 are prohibited from using the Baby Pool.
- All diapered persons must wear (1) a swim diaper; (2) and a waterproof cover while in either the Baby Pool, the Cove, the Well, or the Main Pool. This policy is at the discretion of the Guards and is subject to change based on pool conditions.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved Personal floatation devices (PFDs), such as water wings, life vests, may be used in the Baby Pool and the Cove. The use of PFD is at the discretion of the Guards and is subject to change based on pool conditions.
- Floats, rafts, pool noodles, and other large floatations devices or inflatables are prohibited. This rule does not apply during pre-scheduled Raft Nights and Aerobics Classes.
- No running, rough-housing, or fighting.
- No standing on, or jumping from the pillar island located in the Cove.
- No diving in shallow water. Diving may only occur from the diving board and into the well. Diving is at the discretion of the Guards.
- Adult swim shall occur on the hour, every hour, for 15 minutes. All children under the age of 18 must exit the Cove and the Main Pool for the duration of adult swim. Adult swim is at the discretion of the Guards.
- Please check the Lost & Found often. Please bring found items to the Front Desk. Lost items will be retained for approximately 30 days and then discarded or donated.
- In the event of an emergency or inclement weather, all Members and their Guests must follow the direction of the Guards. All individuals must exit the Pool or the Grounds, as directed, in a timely manner.
The Board authorizes the Guards and PPI to enforce these rules and take appropriate action in the event of any violations. Such action may include but is not limited to, removal from the pool for a period of time (a time-out) and/or expulsion from the pool for the remainder of the day. Should a Member or guest repeatedly violate these rules and/or disobey the Guards/PPI, the matter shall be referred to the Board for further action. Repeatable is defined as any action requiring the Guards to enforce the rules to an individual more than once during a swim session. See the section entitled ‘Loss of Club Privileges’ for more information.
- All guests must be sign-in at the Front Desk. Guests may be required to sign a waiver.
- Guests will not be admitted to the pool unless they are accompanied by a Member at the time of sign-in. Additionally, Members must remain with their guest for the duration of their visit.
- Guest fees are as follows:
- Full-Time Members: $5.00
- Part-Time: $5.00 (wkday); $10.00 (wknd)
- Late Summer Members: $5.00 (wkday); $10.00 (wknd)
- Courts Only Members: $5.00
- Guests must be accompanied by a Member at all times.
- Members must sign in all tennis guests. Guests should be signed in via Membersplash.
- Guests are expected to follow all Club rules. Members are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- No bikes, scooters, or wheeled toys on the tennis or basketball courts.
- Only tennis shoes or light-soled athletic shoes are allowed on the tennis courts.
- Please clean up after yourself: throw away trash in the proper receptacles, shag your stray tennis balls, etc.
- Members may reserve courts via MemberSplash.
- Members must sign in all tennis guests. Guests should be signed in via MemberSplash.
- Pool hours are subject to change due to weather, holidays, swim meets, and/or pool events. Please check the Club’s website, social media accounts, and your email for updates regarding pool hours.
- The Grounds are closed to all members between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Any Member or Key Holder who is found to have accessed the grounds between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am, may be considered to be trespassing and may have certain Club privileges suspended or revoked. See the section entitled ‘Loss of Club Privileges’ for more information.
- Off-Season (Labor Day-Pool Open)
- During the off-season, the Grounds are closed to the general membership. Only Key Holders with back gate privileges may enter the Club.
- Key Holders may access the Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, and parking lot between dusk and dawn.
- Any Member or Key Holder who is found to have accessed the grounds between dusk and dawn will be considered to be trespassing and may have certain Club privileges suspended or revoked. See the section entitled ‘Loss of Club Privileges’ for more information.
Back Gate Access & Key Holders
- A Member in good standing may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about becoming a Key Holder. Key Holder access to the pool costs $55.00 per year (April 1 – March 31).
- During In-Season hours, the Club and all of the Grounds are closed to ALL Members between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- In the Off-Season, the Club and all of the Grounds are closed to ALL members between dusk and dawn.
- Any Member or Key Holder who is found to have accessed the grounds while the Club and the Grounds are closed will be considered to be trespassing and may have certain Club privileges suspended or revoked. See Sec. 8 below.
- Key Holders are responsible for the actions of the guests they invite and host while at the Club.
- Key Holders must close and lock the Back Gate after entering the Club and when leaving the Club. The Back Gate should never be left open or unlocked even when a Member is utilizing the Club.
- Key Holders are prohibited from sharing their Master Lock credentials with any individual not included in their household membership.
- Key Holders found in violation of any of these rules may have their Back Gate Privileges and/or their Club privileges suspended or revoked. See the section entitled ‘Loss of Club Privileges’ for more information.
Please report any issues to the Board at email@example.com. For immediate assistance contact Amanda McCarthy (401)859-1841.
Loss of Club Privileges
- All Members are expected to follow the rules of the Club at all times.
- Should a Member be found in violation of any of the Club Rules, the following actions may be taken by the Board:
- Loss or suspension of Key Holder access and associated privileges;
- Loss or suspension of pool privileges;
- Loss or suspension of guest privileges; and/or
- Suspension or Expulsion from the Club (subject to the Club’s Constitution & By-Laws).
- Due Process Guidelines
- Members subject to revocation will receive a notice via email and certified mail from the Board of their revocation. Revocation will be effective immediately as of the date of the notice.
- Members shall have fifteen (15) days from the receipt of the revocation to request a hearing before the Board.
- The hearing shall take place at the next regularly scheduled Board Meeting. Revocation shall remain in effect pending any hearing.
- Members may present an explanation and/or mitigation at the hearing.
- If the Member does not request a hearing within fifteen (15) days, the revocation will be considered final.
- Members whose privileges are revoked are not allowed on the Ground in any capacity. A Revoked Member, and any members of their household, will be considered trespassers if found on the Grounds. Revoked Members may not visit the Grounds as a guest. Revoked Members are not eligible for the Swim Team, Tennis Team/Tournaments, or any other Club activities.
- Revoked members are not eligible for reinstatement.
- The Board will not refund or prorate any fees for any Member who may lose any Club privileges after a finding that they have violated Club policies.