Please help take care of our courts by following the tennis court rules as outlined by the club.
***Please note when reserving courts—the court near the gazebo is Court 1, followed by Courts 2 and 3, and the far court is Court 4.
Tennis Rules & Guidelines
- You must only wear shoes designated for use on tennis courts (no marking shoes).
- The courts are very busy! Check sign up sheet for most current information and to reserve your court. Reservations are only allowed one week in advance.
- Please sign your tennis guests in at all times. A sign-in sheet is located in the tennis gazebo for your convenience.
- Anyone (6 years and up) using the pool, basketball court, and tennis courts who is not a Club member will be charged the standard $5 guest fee. This includes anyone coming to the Club just for lessons. All guests must be accompanied by one or more Cedarbrook members.
- Mike Kotz is Cedarbrook’s Tennis Pro. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up or have any questions about the tennis program or classes to the Junior Lesson and Adult Lesson pages.
- Courts will be reserved for lessons, however every effort will be made to keep at least one court open for member play.
- Contact Mike Kotz if you would like to reserve the ball machine.
Tennis Keys & Off Season Use of Tennis Courts
- During the off season and hours when the pool is not open the cost is $55 per year.
- To request access please contact email@example.com.
- Members with gate access must lock the gate tightly upon leaving the grounds. Other members should respect this rule and leave when the member with access is ready to leave.